Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Who has done that?

Hola, ?qué tal?

As You already know... I miss you. More then You can imagine... I spent years looking for you. But I couldn't find you between those faces you are not able to share.

What happened today? I saw you coming. I saw you and I figured you will be scared to death... and I understand.. I would be... You saw my soul..

I remember when I first time saw my soul. I run miles away and I screamed as much as was possible. I was yelling... Like a baby.. Like someone who can't escape... the were coming for me... I was so scared!!

I've never seen so scared face as yours. I should be a bit insulted... but don't worry... I am not... I am just afraid you will run away. That you just wanted to leave as soon as was possible. And that is your choice.. I know that and I accept that...

I am so afraid that you will run away.. I trusted you more then I trusted myself.. and now this... why did I show you everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment