Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Saturday 14 May 2011

Promise

Hallo my closest friend..
sometimes I wonder if that is only me... And sometimes I wonder; What's wrong with me? Maybe you'll tell me.
I always wanted to meet someone who will care. With the good kind of way. I found only you. You mystery person who understands I am not as perfect as you want... I am really sorry...

You know I am reading a book. The book shows politic in some kind of weird way. And I don't know what I am supposed to believe to. Is this the truth? Is the fact that we all hate true? Am I supposed to be worried? Am I supposed to hide myself? Run away as you always wanted to see...

And I swore I would never run away.

I will say you just one thing... And listen carefully. NEVER promise anything. Anything. Because keeping promise is the worse thing you can ever do. And broken promise brake hearts as well as malice breaks good spirit. This all is related. And I cannot escape. No matter how I wish to..

I always wanted to be someone who will belong to something.... There is difference between something that is made for you and when you are made for something... Remember that.

You are made for me. What is made for you? Maybe this blog.. Maybe anything else. Just don't forget... Please... I told you more then I wanted...

Goodbye you...

No comments:

Post a Comment