Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Saturday 14 May 2011

Just a kiss

Hola... mi amigo solo... 

estoy cierta te no gusta me. Y yo entendo. Pero... voy a escribir en inglés. Gracias

I kissed with my friend. Almost with my best friend. And the worst thing is that it was not a good kiss. It was kiss I don't know. That shouldn't have come. I know what you think of that. I know. And I am sorry I have done that. But you have to promise me you'll never tell. That is really serious problem, you know?

We kissed and that felt so wrong. He is not a guy for me and I am not a girl for him. And it is so weird. It is mostly my fault because I hadn't  kissed anybody for really long time and I needed it a lot. But it was a mistake. And I know that a lot..

I have to admit that it was my idea. I hoped that if I kiss him, he would realize how he loves her. And that we don't belong together. But this kiss scares me. It was in park? I am such a jerk! Anyone could see us. And I don't want to be judged. I know that he doesn't care, but I don't want to! 

It was a kiss. Kiss I am afraid of and it was longer. What is wrong with me? Tell me, because you are the only one who knows. You are the only one who knows me. 

I think this all is your fault. No that you kissed your best boy friend. But because you know what you should say to me but you won't!... That is the reason why I'll never forgive you. That is the reason I am afraid of the most...


No comments:

Post a Comment