Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Wednesday 7 May 2014

I hate my life

Jesus, I hate my life..
I think I am about to cry right now... Right before my graduation I do nothing, I cry in my room because I am supposed to be alone.. I am so sad about this now.. And I don't know what I am about to do..
I am like dead right now and this is so beaten..
And this is killing me so much!

I hate my life right now. Except of my boyfriend who I love. I love my boyfriend like crazy. And that's it. I do so much shit right now right away.. I just need to tell that to somebody.. And I don't want to tell it my boy. Because I am tired of that. I don't want to bother him so much so often.

I just think I need a big break. Like life saving break. And I'm having a break right now. That's what I wanted to say.

I think something is very hurting me. Something is sucking my energy out of me and I just don't know what I'm supposed to do about that. It's over now I guess.. I mean.. Jesus, why can't my life leave me alone..

I want to cry so hard right now!! I need to cry and I can't because I'm calling with him. And that's understandable. And I'm calling right now and I am crying right now. And that's what I deserve.

And I know people, that you don't care about how I feel, but I need to tell it the world. I'm counting that nobody is reading this right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment