Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Ice queen

Have you heard? That our eyes are just windows into our eyes? And that our lips lie as well as our tongue? Doesn't matter now... I just didn't want to go through it again.. 
I used to have broken heart. I did. So many times. When I was really young and you all were the bad stupid people who didn't care that I wasn't perfect..

Ice queen. Called me my friend and I wondered if he realised what that means. And if that is true. I am sure that he doesn't understand why I am who I am and for who I am becoming this. I just wish I hadn't done so many things before I started that..

No one understand why I am who I am. Neither do I. The only thing I understand is which of there milestones were the right...

I just wish this isn't true. I am just teenager. 16 years old girl who wonders why is everybody so strange and why is she such a outsider..

What's wrong with easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment