Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Saturday 21 May 2011

Reality

Hallo darling...

I know you are here. I am aware of your eyes. They all staring at me most of my time. Perhaps they are trying to hurt me. But I don't believe you are so bad. That you could possibly be so cruel.

My darling. The only person who is supposed to be trusted. Please, don't disappoint me. Because if you will, you will never be able to forgive yourself.

But all you need to know, sweetheart, honey, is, that I will never do the same thing to you... The same thing that you've done to me thousand times. Because this time I am to weak. I like you too much. Revenge is impossible. Or you would say that really similar.

I miss you honey.

OK. You didn't want to hear that. But I am too tired to do anything else. And I am so glad you will never read this, because no one knows this page and you especially have no idea that something like this exists. Because you are not real. Why? Why cannot you be real?

No comments:

Post a Comment