Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Monday 23 May 2011

I know

I know you probably have no idea what I am saying. I am just trying to convince myself that I am a leader of my own life. That I am the one who decides his future. But I am sorry if I were wrong...

It says in one song: I am tired of waiting. And do you know what is really sad? That I am trying to convince myself that it is just in my mind. That I am the wrong person here..


You know I am tired of waiting. Because that is the only thing I am doing. Waiting. Like my sister. And although I like my sister I don't want to wait anymore. I want to have a life that worths something. I want to have fun with plenty of friends I have. But I don't have friends anymore. They all are gone. With their feelings. With they own problems. And I can't stand them anymore. 


What am I supposed to do?  

No comments:

Post a Comment