Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Sunday 22 May 2011

Oh my God!

God. I want to say that I don't believe in God. Although it is a good thought. Of something coming after death..

On this stupid world are thousands of people. Believe it or not. And all these people have their thoughts. The believe in something. Because no one can delete things you think. He can change them a bit. He can do many things. But you will always be who you are....

Remember that, OK...

Today is not a good day. But you probably already know that, don't you? Sorry for bothering you. I am just trying to do something good.

Because obviously I don't do good things. I do everything wrong. I am at wrong time at wrong place. I am telling bad things aloud. I am afraid of thousands of people. I am afraid of myself and I am afraid of you, reader.

I think that I deserve this. This feel less something that is way too wrong. Never mind. It was nice to hear from you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment