Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Why?

I guess at first I owe an explanation, because I have got my blog for over two years and it works. This is just...

I write it because of my future abroad friends who can't Czech and whith who I want to share the same things as with my other friends.

Perhaps my real or the second or Czech blog (or how am I supposed to call my first blog that certainly is not dying) know too many people and I am tired of that being careful what I'm writing. I want to write what I want and how I feel without terrible consequences. The freedom of my word, you know?

OK. So if anyone finds this blog, then hi and I hope you like it. It's something new and different I hope.

And I am sorry for my English. I am not a native speaker and I am not the best of all in my class. I just... Want to share. As I said...

Hi.. It's me... what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment