Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Wednesday 30 March 2011

The worst thing that ever happened

I know I promised I will write in Spanish a lot. But I promised this will be my blog in English. So I will write a lot in English and sometimes in Spanish. Because tengo que improve mi español. Depende.

OK. My day wasn't the one of the best. I spent hours waiting for a change that didn't come. I don't know what I expected. Perhaps it was another worthless hope. Never mind.

Do you know what is the worse thing that ever happened to me?

I know you have no idea what could be the worst thing that happaned to me. And I know that most of you don't want to find out the truth. But for those who at least a bit care:

The worst thing that ever happaned to me is...

There are many of them. I can't say just right now. I have no idea why I am writing about that...

The worst thing that ever happened to me is that I was born. I was born as a stupid characterless person who just tries to show the world he (she) is better then they think. I don't worth it. I obviously do not.

Doesn't matter anyway. OK.. Run if you can.

Scream if you can.

Tell me what you think if you can. Till you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment