Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Thursday 24 March 2011

Today

After so long time is sunny day. And I can't appreciate it.. again.. I am such a fool... I am not able to be happy with my happy life... I just don't know what I want...

But I am sure with many things...

I want to make school being much easier... Because this I just will not be able to bear... or make... I work a lot and It doesn't help..

I want to meet new people... I know all the time the same people and I need something new. I want to go out and meet a perfect, complicated person who is a bit arogant and ignorant and who is able to go and say I am good.. Who will like me and won't ignore me.. I need attention... at least a bit..

I want to talk to that person and discover his secret sides that he doesn't want to show me.

I want to have a lot of money and spent the rest of my life in the USA or England... I would be happy with Spain or France... And move out later... I just hate this.. moving out would help me with second problem and perhaps will give me an inspiration...

I want to find a good job I can have with school that would help me have many money..

I want to have a lot of new clothes and shoes and boots...

I want to be slim and wear beautiful dresses and clothes...

I want to grew up

I want to be good at something. Like really good. Like have real thing in whitch I am better then others and I can do it with inspiration for others.

I want to do all my thing I want to do before death.

I want to be good in writing. I want to be a writer and finish my book. And sell it.

I want to be good and popular. As Dominik for example. He has everything and he is aware of that. That is not good for me and it is good for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment