Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Amazement

I spent hours studying. I had thousands fights with my parents. And the result? There is no result. I can see only myself in my poor life and all I can feel is the stupid pity I hate so much you can't imagine.

I've decided I will write also in Spanish. Every single day (when I will be able to) I will write an article in Spanish. I will also write in English. This is not a blog in Spanish. Mostly in English. But if I want to be good I have to do more then just do what I have to. I want to be better then others at least in one stupid subject.

I know... I will never be better. But I can be good and then I can be really good and then I'll learn the language and I will be good. But I have to do something for then. Getting better because I realise I can be good at least in one stupid thing.

English, Czech, Spanish. Three languages I can improve. And Franch. I want to learn this language. But it has to wait. I will study that after I will get some skills from Spanish. That is the most important right now. Go on. Good luck.

See ya... Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment