Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Sunday 4 September 2011

Walt Disney

I am watching all those films now.. They are so beautiful and so sweet. Everything ends up well.. Everything has only beautiful people and everywhere is so nice English.. I miss my young me... I really do..

Oh my god I hate my diary!! 

I've changed my blog again... I don't know why I am still doing that... It is always the same.. And I still hate it... Although I am not able to run from it... I just am sick of my blog and I don't do anything with that... 

Speak of running.. remember how I told you about the not-single boy? I slept next to him.. but I couldn't fall asleep.. so I run away.. really I really run away.. disappeared and that was so amazing feeling... I am so hypocritical... I am :-)... never mind

Today I had a dream... I was talking to Iwish's boyfriend.. but not because I like him or something like that (because I don't).. but because even her boyfriend was talking to me but she didn't.. that is why I was so sad in that dream... I just wish she starts to talk to me again... that would be so good!!

But she won't unless I will start (and I can't say even that for sure).. and I am proud and I am afraid of the truth... 

I found out that I didn't miss school at all because it was still such a stupid thing!! Never mind... 

Goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment