Pathtic girl

Diary, short stories, the most important...
At first we learn to walk then learn to scream..

Sunday 4 September 2011

Beauty and the Beast

I saw this movie a few days ago (two actually) and I really like the men who talks at the beginning. He has so wonderful voice... I just want to know who he is because I couldn't find that.. because if I would I would try to find something else with his voice.. perhaps he's read some book aloud..
.
Anyway.. That is not the point..

For who could ever learn to love a beast...

And then I realised that perhaps I am a beast... not exactly from the outside view, but the whole film isn't about the look.. it is about the emotional part. And  I am not quite sure that someone could ever love me (and to be honest I really don't want to be in love with someone)...
And when I think about that I don't deserve anything...
My friend told me that if he wouldn't know me he would judge me the worst way... And then I think about that and then I know that if someone starts to know me I should run away.. Because I am not a good person.. And this person starts to know me... And that is the worst thing imaginable..

I started something with a boy who has got a girlfriend... And that is pathetic... But I couldn't stop (I did but after minutes of ... well... we hadn't slept together)

And I feel guilty.. and it is so wrong.. I guess I need someone. Have someone so I could stop with those mistakes that I regret and I can't sleep... I am such a jerk!!
Do you know someone?

I am a Beast, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment